- This event has passed.
Startup Day 2022
Startup Day (previously known as Startup Day on the Hill) is back and better than ever! This year’s theme is centered around empowering Canada’s entrepreneurship ecosystem.
A one-day hybrid event on October 20, 2022 that gathers entrepreneurs, innovators, industry executives, and government representatives to raise the bar for Canada as a globally competitive and innovative nation. The event will highlight the important role entrepreneurs play in fuelling economic growth in Canada and how we can further empower SME’s to continue to innovate and create new companies.
At Startup Day, we will have the opportunity to watch our Startup Global Pitch Competition Grand Finale where our top 10 finalists and the UPS People’s Choice award winner will compete for one of our top three prizes: $30,000 (1st place), $15,000 (2nd place), and $10,000 (3rd place) to fuel their business. These startups will be given 90 seconds to do a pitch to our panel of judges and have been selected from a pool of 100 semi-finalists from across Canada.
Panels and topics will include:
- State of the Union: SMEs Amidst the Pandemic
- Disruption for Tomorrow: Shaping Canada’s Innovation Ecosystem
- Taking On the World, Inclusively: Global Growth for Underrepresented Founders
- Watch the Top Startup Global Pitch Competition Finalists Compete at the Grand Finale
- How Does Canada Stack Up? Exploring The Mastercard Index of Women Entrepreneurs
- A Nation of Entrepreneurs: Navigating Trends & Forecasting the Future
Startup Day Ticket Options:
- Entrepreneurs: $20.00 CAD
- Students: $15.00 CAD
- General Attendee: $249.00 CAD
- Government/Public Sector: $199.00 CAD
- Virtual Attendee Pass Only – FREE!
- Media/Press (accreditation required onsite)
- Event type
- Physical event